WHAT? This magazine is a collection of works in humanities and the arts by Asian and Asian American students currently attending Brandeis, Dartmouth, Princeton, Tufts, Wesleyan and Yale.
WHY? The purpose of the magazine is to foster Asian American visibility (particularly within the "creative" fields) as well as to forge a collective identity.
HOW? To submit your work, please email it along with your name and class year to email@example.com. You can submit artworks, photography, writing (fiction and non-fiction), poetry, etc.
WHEN? The deadline for submissions is March 3rd; the magazine's planned completion and distribution is in April.
Main Points of Contact
- Brandeis - Danni Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dartmouth - Kimberly Yu (Kimberly.email@example.com)
- Princeton - Rebecca Weng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tufts - Michael Freeman (email@example.com)
- Wesleyan - Ocean Gao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yale - Claire Sheen (email@example.com)